Talk Show versi my roomate.

As-salam..

#Day14 : A TV show you're currently addicted to.


"music~~terbuai aku hilang, terjatuh aku dalam keindahan penantian...."
my phone was ringing, so i picked up.



My roomate is sitting in front of my laptop, typing~
 

The first time I heard the word 'Addicted', I remember a song named 'Addicted' sung by Saving Abel. If I'm not wrong, this is an American rock band from Mississippi formed in 2004 by Jared Weeks and Jason Null. I love Jared Week so much because he's so awesome!! But he's married... huhu~ Back to the story, I love to watch Oprah Winfrey TV Show. Why? It's simply knowledgeable. The show is very different from others. I like something that not only does it give us beneficial information, but I want it to change our perception and views towards some things. As this has become the highest-rated program of its kind in history, I would like to encourage you to watch the TV program. Hope you will be inspired. See you again next time...


Moh kiter tengok video yang agak menarik di kalangan menarik jugak la~ eh tak speakang doh =.="




Tyra banks pun best~



Thanks to my roomate kesayangan yang sanggup menghapdate blOg ku ini sedang aku dok sibuk bergayut.


nite eberiwan!

5 comments:

Encik Psychopath said...

martha stewart takde ? best tu.

apik pehe said...

laaa..rumate ker yang tulis?hehehe..nk kenal..hahah

ghost writer said...

wah...orang glamer dah semakin buzy dan dah ada assistant..

semakin tak menang tangan lah Sand..hihi

have a nice day sand

Puteri Iqa Izyan said...

haha.bagus betul rumet ;D

Amirrah Zawani said...

rummate punya entry kah?? haha!! bagus sungguh tolong update :)